Terms used in this agreement
Third Party Services - any third party applications or software that integrate with the Services through the platform, or any other third party products, services or businesses.
Growth Framework - a product of cooperation, Customer Data collection, analytics, configuration and integration of Services and Third Party Services, a derivative product of operations performed by Customer or on a Customer’s behalf, using the Services.
Customer - legal entity or a person (often an incubator or an incubator’s employee) who entered into Customer Agreement with us or who are bound by an agreement with such entity or a person (often a startup or a startup’s employees within an incubator) and uses Services.
Customer Data - data provided and produced by Customer or on a Customer’s behalf to Services as result of entering into a respective Customer Agreement
Information We Collect And Receive
RocketDNA may collect and receive User Data and Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- Customer Data. Customers routinely submit Customer Data to the Services to enable RocketDNA’s service provision performance
- Other Information. RocketDNA and the Services also collect, generate and/or receive Other Information:
- Account Information. To create or update a Customer account, Customer supply the Services with an email address, phone number, password and others.
- Usage Information.
- Services Metadata. When an User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way User work.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when access or use the Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. RocketDNA collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used and device settings. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We receive information from you and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by you, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. RocketDNA may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
- Additional Information Provided to RocketDNA. We receive Other Information when submitted to our Services or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with RocketDNA.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as Account details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We recommend parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
RocketDNA processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To ultimately provide you the Services including required advanced analytical processing
- To contribute to the ongoing academic research in the field of New Venture Performance (strictly anonymized data for aggregated research conclusions)
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochures
- Call or email (if necessary) to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- RocketDNA analyzes your behavior on the platform in order to improve our system and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
RocketDNA decides [on the basis of automated processing operations] on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of RocketDNA). RocketDNA uses the following computer programs or systems: Google TensorFlow, Theano.
How long we store personal data
RocketDNA does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to fulfill the goals for which your data is collected. We use shortest possible retention periods to protect your personal data.
Sharing personal data with third parties
RocketDNA shares Customer Data generated and/or collected with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that could process Customer Data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Customer and respective third parties remain responsible for these processing operations. RocketDNA also provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your express permission.
We do not share Customer’s information with other parties as is, but we do participate in academic research activities where we may choose to use your strictly anonymized data for aggregated research conclusions.
Limitation of Liability
We strongly discourage using our Services to perform financial information exchange (credit card numbers, bank account details and related information, “Financial Information”). We do not take responsibility for securing such information across the Services and Third Party Services. We encourage Customers not to include such information in routine content submitted to the Services.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use